The Thirteenth Forum of the World Association for Political Economy
July 16-18, 2018, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
- The Thought of Karl Marx and Its Contemporary Value
- The Thought of Rosa Luxemburg and Its Contemporary Value
- The Communist Manifesto and the World Socialist Movement
- World System Theories: Core, Periphery, and Quasi-core
- The Basic Contradiction of Capitalism and Various Forms of Economic Crisis
- Unbalanced Development of the World Economy and New Features of Contemporary Capitalism
- Fair Economic Globalization and Narrow Anti-globalization
- International Cooperation and Sharing Development in the “Belt and Road” Initiative
- To Construct a New International Economic, Political and Military Order and a Community of Shared Future for Humankind
- Lenin’s Theory of Imperialism, Contemporary Neo-imperialism and Neo- colonism
- The New Trends in Neoliberalism and Its Negative Effects on the World Economy and People’s Livelihood
- Studies of Schools of Marxist Political Economy in Different Countries in and the World
- Other Related Topics of Political Economy
How to apply to attend the thirteenth WAPE Forum
Please send a paper abstract of 500 words together with your full curriculum vitae in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your abstract is accepted, please pay your registration fee upon receiving an email for payment. When your payment is confirmed, you will receive an official invitation. Please submit your full paper so that it can be considered for publication in our journals. You also have the option to apply to attend the forum without a paper. Both individual papers and complete panels on the theme and proposed topics are welcome. You can find more information about past WAPE forums at www.wapeweb.org.
• Important dates
Deadline for abstract: April 30, 2018;
Notice of acceptance: May 15, 2018;
Deadline for full paper: June 30, 2018.
• All accepted papers will be considered for publication in World Review of Political Economy (ESCI) and International Critical Thought (ESCI).
• Registration fee
US $180 for online payment before May 31, 2018;
US $220 for online payment after May 31, 2018 or on-site payment.